Many shops and providers shall be closed on Christmas Day and most do not reopen till Dec. 27.
Christmas Day falls on a Sunday this 12 months
This 12 months Christmas Day falls on a Sunday.
Many Prince Edward Island companies and providers shall be closed Dec. 25 and Boxing Day.
Some companies can even be closed or have diminished hours on Dec. 24.
It is best to name forward earlier than you allow to verify in the event that they’re open or closed.
Here’s a checklist of what is open and closed for a number of the Island’s essential companies and public providers:
- Provincial places of work, together with Entry P.E.I. areas will shut Dec. 24 at midday and reopen Dec. 27.
- All P.E.I. Liquor shops shall be open till 5 p.m. on Dec. 24 and reopen on Dec. 27 with common hours.
- All P.E.I. Hashish shops shall be open till 5 p.m. Dec. 24 and reopen on Dec. 27 with common hours.
- Slemon Park and Park Avenue COVID-19 testing websites shall be open Dec. 24 from 8 a.m. to midday.
- All COVID-19 testing websites and reserving traces for testing and vaccines shall be closed Dec. 25, 26 and 27.
- Municipal places of work in Summerside shall be closed Dec. 24 to Dec. 27, reopening at 8:30 a.m. on Dec. 28.
- Municipal places of work in Charlottetown shall be closed at midday on Dec. 23, reopening Dec. 28 for normal hours.
- Atlantic Superstores will shut at 5 p.m. on Dec. 24 and shall be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. They may reopen at 7 a.m. on Dec. 27.
- Sobeys shops will all be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. On Dec. 24, Sobeys shops will shut at 5 p.m.
- All Murphy’s Pharmacy areas shall be closed Christmas Day. Some, together with Cornwall, Kensington, Stratford, Parkdale, Queen Avenue, Kinlock and West Royalty shall be open on Boxing Day, and hours will fluctuate relying on the placement.
- Confederation Courtroom Mall will shut Dec. 24 at 4 p.m. and reopen on Dec. 27 for normal hours. The Buyers Drug Mart shall be open till 9 p.m. on Dec. 24, shall be closed on Christmas Day, and reopen at 10 a.m. on Dec. 26.
- The Buyers Drug Mart areas at 403 College Ave. and 675 College Ave., Summerside’s Nation Truthful Mall and Kinlock Plaza shall be open Dec. 24, 25 and 26. Hours will fluctuate relying on the placement.
- Lawtons Medication areas shall be closed on Christmas Day, however will reopen on Boxing Day. Hours will fluctuate relying on location.
- Royalty Crossing, the previous Charlottetown Mall, will shut Dec. 24 at 5 p.m. and can reopen on Dec. 27 at 9 a.m.
- P.E.I. Public Libraries will shut at midday on Dec. 24, and shall be closed on Dec. 25 and Dec. 26.
- All Island Waste Administration Company collections will proceed as regular by way of the vacations.
- IWMC drop-off centres will shut Dec. 24 at 12:30 p.m. They are going to be closed on Dec. 25 and Dec. 26, and can reopen Dec. 27 for normal hours.
- T3 Transit metropolis transit won’t be working on Dec. 25 and Dec. 26. On Dec. 24, it is going to be working, however some schedules have modified, so examine the web site. Rural transit won’t function from Dec. 24 to Dec. 26.
- Canada Submit won’t have common assortment or supply of mail Dec. 25 to Dec. 27. Postal retailers in franchise areas could also be open in keeping with the host enterprise’s hours of service.