STORY CONTINUES BELOW THESE SALTWIRE VIDEOS
SUMMERSIDE, P.E.I. — The Silver Fox Leisure Complicated in Summerside has reopened after a kitchen fireplace that broken the constructing quickly shut down the enterprise.
Summerside Hearth Division Chief Ron Enman stated the fireplace broke out round 11 p.m. on Monday, July 3.
Workers members reported the fireplace when the bartender was closing up and seen smoke.
Responding firefighters noticed smoke coming from the air flow system above the restaurant and started battling the blaze contained in the kitchen.
Enman stated the fireplace was confined to the kitchen and put out in about an hour.
No one was injured in the course of the incident, Enman stated.