STORY CONTINUES BELOW THESE SALTWIRE VIDEOS
SUMMERSIDE, P.E.I. — Emergency officers in Summerside are encouraging folks to put on helmets after an individual was injured whereas using an electrical scooter within the metropolis on Tuesday, July 4.
Firefighters, police and Island EMS personnel responded to an incident on the nook of Water and Central streets in Summerside on Tuesday night.
First responders could possibly be seen tending to somebody on the sidewalk whereas others held tarps to defend the scene from view.
Summerside Police Providers Deputy Chief Jason Blacquiere mentioned a rider of an e-scooter rental fell off and was taken to hospital with a possible head harm.
In the meantime, Summerside Fireplace Division Chief Ron Enman mentioned he believed the harm was not critical however inspired folks to put on using gear like a helmet when utilizing the e-scooters.