Begin making your eating plans for Alexandria Restaurant Week:
Go to Alexandria launched the net menu ebook Monday for this annual culinary occasion which begins Jan. 20, that includes almost 80 eating places throughout the Metropolis.
For 10 days and two weekends, almost 80 eating places in Alexandria will supply a $25, $35 or $45 per particular person prix fixe dinner throughout Alexandria Restaurant Week, Jan. 20-29, 2023. Particular menus can be found in-person in any respect collaborating eating places with a pricing construction reflecting Alexandria’s spectrum of choices from quick informal to nice eating. The online menu book makes it simple to browse scrumptious picks from particular menus to fulfill each craving.
Discover what first-time Restaurant Week members have to supply, from the elevated but inviting ambiance of not too long ago opened 1799 Prime Steak & Seafood to the Mediterranean-infused flavors at Vaso’s Kitchen, alongside Indian-Chinese language fare at Indochen’s Cameron Station location and new King Road outpost. Plus, heat up on heated patios at Augie’s Mussel Home, Lena’s Wooden-Fired Pizza & Faucet and extra.
Alexandria Restaurant Week showcases the inventiveness of native cooks in neighborhoods all through the town, together with Previous City, Del Ray, Carlyle and Eisenhower, and the West Finish.
Alexandria Restaurant Week menu highlights
· Discover a new favourite once you go to Previous City’s not too long ago opened 1799 Prime Steak & Seafood, providing a $35-for-one menu with entrees together with savory shrimp and grits and luscious seafood linguine.
· Head to not too long ago reopened Vermilion for a $45-for-one menu that includes elevated objects together with brussels sprouts with honey and chili French dressing, risotto with black truffle and wine-poached pear strudel.
· Hightail it to Barkhaus, situated between Del Ray and Potomac Yard, for a $25 per particular person menu that features the choice so as to add a do-it-yourself doggie deal with like a “fruit barkfait.”
· At Delia’s in Carlyle, linger over a $45 per particular person menu together with Prince Edward Island mussels, seafood arrabiatta and veal parmigiana.
· In Del Ray, heat up from the within out at Elo’s Italian, with a $35-for-one menu that includes crowd-pleasers comparable to garlic focaccia bread, spaghetti pomodoro and bombolini to high it off.
· Northside 10 boasts the proper $35 dinner to savor whereas watching an enormous recreation on the Arlandria neighborhood favourite, with choices together with mac and cheese fritters and mustard barbecued salmon.
· Within the West Finish, Shooter McGee’s $35 dinner menu affords hearty entrees together with cider pork chops, shrimp Florentine pasta and bistro steak, alongside tempting apps and dessert.
WHAT: Alexandria Restaurant Week
WHEN: 10 days and two weekends, Jan. 20-29, 2023
WHERE: Neighborhoods all through Alexandria, Virginia, together with Previous City, Del Ray, Carlyle and Eisenhower
and the West Finish
HOW: $25, $35 or $45 prix fixe dinner for one particular person
Alexandria Restaurant Week was launched in 2009 by Go to Alexandria and has since been a favourite amongst patrons and restaurateurs, occurring biannually within the winter and summer time. Along with serving as an financial driver for Alexandria eating places, Alexandria Restaurant Week bolsters the town’s repute as a culinary vacation spot.