STORY CONTINUES BELOW THESE SALTWIRE VIDEOS
P.E.I. residents grateful for neighborhood effort to seek out lacking peacocks | SaltWire
MONTAGUE, P.E.I. — A home hearth has compelled a household of 5 from their dwelling in Alliston close to Montague.
The Canadian Pink Cross mentioned the hearth broke out round 7:30 p.m. on Aug. 2 at a two-storey dwelling on Peters Street.
The hearth brought about primarily smoke harm inside. The couple and three youngsters weren’t injured.
The household is staying with pals in the meanwhile and is being helped by Canadian Pink Cross volunteers with emergency purchases.